1. Give the variables hours worked an payrate, writhe the vbscript code that will calculate gross pay such that all hours worked over 40 will be paid at time and a half
2. Write the VBScript code that displays all of the integers stored in the array numArray(100)
3.Assuming that you are connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields Computer,Hostname Room_Num, CPU_Type, Num_CPUs, Bit_Size, OS_Type, Memory, and HDD_size, write the sql Query String sqlStr such that the fields Computer, Room_Num, and OS_Type will be displayed for the records that indicate on OS_Type of “Fedora 10” or “Windows XP”. the returned records should be sorted by OS_type.
4.Which of the following is NOT an operation performed by database-management software?
5. Which one of the following is not a database-security issue?
6. To evaluate whether a file exists or not before you overwrite it in VBScript, use the following command (assuming that fso is an object of type Scripting.FileSystemObject).
7. Internal documentation for scripts include _____.
8. In a VBScript _____ structure, the body of the loop will always execute at least once.
9. A VBScript array stores a(n) _____ in memory.
10. How many times will the following VBScript Do While loop execute the loop body?